To mark the end of October I thought I would do a little round up of the month from my instagram photos. October seemed to go really slowly and last forever (maybe having 31 days had something to do with it) but on reflection it was a fairly exciting and busy month..
(Starting from the end)
1. Visiting Columbia Road flower market one morning, outfit post from the day here.
2. Matching my nail varnish to my passport on the way to Brussels.
3. Tucking into my first Belgium waffle in Belgium, outfit post from the day here.
4. Day trip to Brugge, blog post to come.
5. Last day in Brussels visiting the Atomium.
6, Starting the weekend with a pink bubble bath and listening to Jamie T.
7. Picking up the jumpsuit I’ve been lusting over for months in the sale.
8.Channeling Wednesday Adams into my ootd for work on Halloween.
9. Dressing up as a fallen angel at Dalston Social last night for late Halloween festivities (counting it as October because it was still Halloween).
Although October coming to an end is pretty scary because we only have 2 months of 2014 left, I am secretly very excited about fireworks night, christmas and of course starting the new year! The brighter mornings are very much welcomed although the dark evenings, not so much. Leaving work when it’s pitch black is depressing but it will be worth it when it’s brightened up by Christmas lights! Happy November everyone!